Coach Access Program for Non-Profit Arts and Cultural Organizations: A Guide to Organizational Assessment for Continuous Improvement
July 1 - September 30$99
July 1-September 30, 2017
This program is flexible-please contact Carol Finlay for more information or to sign up at 1-866-802-1104 or 204-927-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowing a variety of assessment techniques, access to effective tools and a positive workplace culture around organizational assessment will help improve every aspect of your operations.
Through a combination of online learning and coaching you will:
- Learn how and when to conduct your organizational assessment
- Explore six key assessment areas and goals
- Work through a checklist of key performance indicators
- Discuss and design specific initiatives to address your organizational needs with the guidance of a coach
Coaching sessions and recorded seminar
Available June 1 to September 30, 2017 by appointment only
Creative Manitoba Organizational Member Subsidized Price: $99
Non-Member Price: $300
- One fee includes access to online seminar for everyone in your organization and three one-hour customized coaching sessions
- Rural Manitoba organizations–watch the seminar online and participate in coaching sessions via live video conference!
Who should attend?
Artistic directors, executive directors, operations/general managers, board members, supervisors, program and project managers, volunteer managers and key staff of any size arts, culture/heritage organization
Coach: Douglas Riske
Douglas has an extensive and broad range of experience in the Canadian professional arts and cultural sector. Most recently he retired after 17 years as Executive Director of the Manitoba Arts Council where he led the organization through significant positive changes in innovative funding programs for Manitoba arts organizations and individual artists. Prior to MAC, he worked in the professional theatre across Canada as an artistic director and producer as well as an actor, consultant, teacher, cultural manager and Executive Director. His board experience is extensive with work as a volunteer member of local, provincial and national boards.
Cancellation, rescheduling and substitutions policy for coaching sessions
- A minimum of 3 days’ advance notice is required to cancel a coaching session without penalty.
- When notice has been received to cancel a coaching session at least 3 days in advance, the session will be rescheduled or refunded. Rescheduling is subject to coach availability and is at the discretion of the coach.
- Exceptional circumstances such as sudden illness or family emergencies may be considered for cancellations. Proof may be required.
- Substitutions may be allowed for regularly scheduled coaching sessions. Please check with the coach first. Some exceptions may apply for funded program participants.
- Creative Manitoba reserves the right to make final decisions regarding cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions.