Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our privacy policies and procedures readily available to our members, especially as it relates to any of their own personal information that we may retain.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.