- This event has passed.
Canadian Professional Grant Development Workshop
August 28 @ 8:30 am - August 29 @ 4:30 pm$595.00
Sponsored by: The Grant Training Center
This intensive two-day grant proposal workshop is geared towards those who wish to strengthen their grant writing skills, as well as beginners who wish to acquire and master the techniques of preparing and writing winning proposals to various funding agencies. The focus will be on how to effectively write proposals in times of keen competition and limited resources.
Participants will learn how to:
- Search and apply for Tri-Council (NSERC, SSHRC, CIHR), foundation and corporate donors
2. Research and identify potential funding sources
3. Understand proposal writing guidelines
4. Focus on foundation and corporate giving for Manitoba
5. Understand the new funding guidelines for writing winning grants
6. Address key points for reviewers
7. Write winning grants that stand out against scores of competing submissions
8. Develop focused and realistic budgets
9. Demonstrate the merits excellence and innovation of your proposal
10. Package professional grant submissions
Our ultimate goal is for you to walk away with a product specific to your interests, which includes the grant design, abstract and budget.
$595.00 USD (includes a comprehensive directory, electronic workbook, certificate of completion, and continental breakfast)
To register, please visit Grant Development Workshop>>
For more info or questions, please call 1-866-704-7268.
Can’t make it in person? Check out the Online Version of this Workshop.