Facilitating Groups: For Leaders in the Community Development And Human Services Sector
September 18 - September 29$400
Dates: September 18, 25, & 29, 2017
Location: New Directions, 717 Portage Avenue
Cost: Regular fee $400.00 total for all 3 days, early bird $325.00 (if paid by September 8, 2017)
Course fee (includes manual)
Register: contact Heather at: email@example.com
For more information about the course contact Sue at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This comprehensive multi-day course covers core competencies to advanced skills. Applicable to BOTH on-going groups and one-time or ad hoc groups.
Who should take it?
- Peer support group leaders
- Trainers/ adult education leaders
- Team Leaders / Supervisors
- Focus Group facilitators
What will it cover?
- Styles and Stages in facilitation
- Tools for group development
- Crucial micro- communication skills, role of empathy
- Transitioning models / frameworks and skills
- Responding to the range of difficult behaviours
- Building common ground and consensus
All participants need to have some experience facilitating groups.
Space is limited, register now.