Website Animiki See Distribution
We have an exciting career opportunity available for an experienced individual who will be responsible for strategically managing all aspects of distribution. This includes developing and maintaining financial stability, overseeing and directing the activities / undertakings of Animiki See Distribution.
- Develops and maintains professional, productive, respectful relationships with producers, consultants, partners and stakeholders;
- Fosters strong working partnerships with WITBN (World Indigenous Television Broadcasters Network) members;
- Cultivates and explores sales opportunities;
- Packages and promotes television and web productions to maximize sales opportunities;
- Researches potential funding opportunities on a corporate planning level;
- Consults on negotiations for format acquisitions;
- Assists the Manager of Finance at Animiki See Digital Production (ASDP) ensuring payments are received and remitted;
- Assists the GM at ASDP in the development and implementation of long-term organizational strategic and business plans, particularly relating to content;
- Represents Animiki See Distribution on industry committees, conferences and other events;
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of standard industry contracts and terms;
- Reports to funders: liaises with project stakeholders and partners, particularly equity investors to ensure contractual obligations are being met;
- Assists with the preparation of an annual operating plan, budget, cash flow projections and accrual reports;
- Screens and provides creative suggestions on projects that will be potential distribution opportunities to producers, at the request of the ASDP GM;
- Updates and maintains Animiki See Distribution website.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline (film studies, history, business) and 5 – 10 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Broadcasting knowledge in all facets of programming (acquisitions/program development)
- Proficiency with Internet, E-mail and other business related computer software
- Experience with an Aboriginal organization and culture is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org →