This online program renews our relationship with wise practices during a time of great change for humanity. We will activate community wisdom in action through case studies from our local and global interspace, deepen critical skills, reawaken gifts, and re-envision what leaders need in order to thrive, while living wholistically into responsibilities, inherent wellbeing, and abundance.
You will have the opportunity to bring the Wise Practice Indigenous Leadership model to life in your roleand organization, while embarking on a personal and professional leadership journey. This program creates the space to regenerate and envision, while expanding roots of identity, knowledge, and cultural values within each person’s authentic leadership style. We will move from theory and practice into action with the guidance of Elders, land-based learning, hands-on case studies, culture, arts, and community dialogue.
Wise Practices in Indigenous Leadership provides the opportunity to center, strengthen, and balance cultural and contemporary leadership competencies.
What does the program offer?
- Wise Practice Indigenous Leadership model, research, and case studies
- Centering Indigenous wisdom and leadership concepts in practice
- Deep listening and storytelling
- Land-based learning
- Transformational change: cultural illuminance and living systems thinking
- Relational leadership: collaboration and partnerships
- Transformational, value-based leadership
- Wisdom, change leadership, and spherical intelligence
Who should register?
- Indigenous leaders, administrators, and service providers
- Indigenous artists, change-makers, and visionaries
- Senior management and personnel working with or within Indigenous organizations
This program prioritizes Indigenous learners, and those working for Indigenous communities and organizations. Programs are filled on a first come, first served basis. Please register early to secure a confirmation of your spot.
Program Dates: March 28 – 31, 2023
Registration Deadline: February 21, 2023
Learn more and register online: https://bit.ly/3SEMsIM
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.