Website C2 Centre for Craft
deadline: June 30, 2019
C2 Centre for Craft: Membership Coordinator
As the C2 Membership Coordinator, the volunteer is responsible in aiding membership tracking, membership communications, and membership development, increasing the number of people who support the C2 Centre for Craft at all levels. The position will be working closely with C2 staff and provide admin support to help grow our organization!
- Managing the C2 Member databases and updating all Member data.
- Processing acknowledgment letters and membership fulfillment letters.
- Working collaboratively with other staff on email and social media campaigns for membership and member events
- Executing membership mailings including mail merge and printing labels.
- Other administrative support as required for C2.
- Experience of one of more years administrative support duties
- Excellent office and data entry skills
- Quick learner in computer systems or experience in (e.g. Sumac, Mailchimp, Microsoft Office)
- Strong Organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to commit to at least 6 months of bi-weekly or monthly shifts of 3-4 Hours
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Join C2 and support Craft in Manitoba this year!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.