Website Golden West Broadcasting/Homefield
Deadline: December 3, 2021
Golden West Broadcasting has been connecting communities for over 60 years. We are proud to tell local stories on CHVN and Classic 107. And together with Homefield, we are proud to help local businesses grow through effective advertising, marketing, and organizational development solutions.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will build long-lasting business partnerships with your clients and develop new sales opportunities.
- Act as the lead point of contact for your clients within Golden West and Homefield
- Communicate with local business leaders to identify their needs
- Present advertising and marketing solutions to address your clients’ objectives
- Collaborate with Homefield Marketing and Creative professionals as they develop materials for your clients
- Utilize CRM tools to forecast your sales progress
The Ideal Candidate
- You are driven by success and hungry to learn about ways to promote local businesses
- You are growth-oriented and proactive, always looking for new opportunities
- You are a team player, able to work with others to support your clients’ goals
- You enjoy meeting new people, creating relationships wherever you go
Every great career starts with an opportunity, and this may be YOUR opportunity.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is December 3, 2021.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted at this time.
Golden West is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.