Website Cluster: New Music and Integrated Arts Festival
Operating the Cluster Festival presents a number of core responsibilities and requires a diverse skill set. Responsibilities include:
- Concert Production
- Concert Planning and Logistics
- Managing Finances
- Grant Writing
- Board and Governance Activities
- Community Outreach
- Liaising with Artists
- Must live in Manitoba
- A deep knowledge of and passion for music and sound art
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- An interest in developing local communities of artists and audiences
- Experience programming or curating live events for the public
- Grant-writing experience (preferably to municipal, provincial, and federal programs)
- Fundraising experience
- Knowledge of other artistic domains (i.e. visual art, film, dance, multidisciplinary, etc)
If you do not feel the role describes you perfectly or you do not have all the skills or attributes described, please inquire and we will do our best to help you figure out if this position is the right fit for you. We are very open to someone learning and developing in post.
Interview: Feb 22, 2020
Start date: March 15, 2020
Salary: $8000 for year-long contract with the possibility of renewal. Part-time / flexible hours.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV of no more than 3 pages and a cover letter detailing your interest in this position. Applications are due February 14, 2020.
Cluster encourages applications from qualified candidates from visible and invisible minority group members, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons across the spectrum of sexual orientation and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities. We are committed to hiring on merit and to removing barriers in employment policies. Should you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Presenting thought-provoking events and an annual core festival in Winnipeg, Cluster is a platform for artists to create, to experiment, and to collaborate. Cluster is propelled by strength found in numbers and the energy created by integrating diverse artistic communities – combining collective mentality with individual sensibility.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.