Website deadline: July 26, 2021
Passepartout Photo Prize aims to support the development of talented photographers from all over the world by providing 1,000 euros in monetary awards every year, exhibition opportunities in a prestigious venue in the heart of Rome, Italy, publication opportunities and more.
Among the jurors are the american photographer Richard Tuschman, World Press Photo Awards winner Laura Pannack and professionals from different backgrounds that bring various perspectives into our selection process.
This is a perfect platform to start your career in contemporary art and photography industries on an international scale.
Every year, we announce multiple calls for entries and select a winner of each edition who will be awarded 500 euros. Plus, all the participants will have another chance to be selected for our annual collective exhibition and the annual catalogue.
It is an open theme contest. Photographic works of any kind of artistic style, size and technique (digital, film and experimental processes, digital collages and other mixed media) are accepted.
The application is open to photographers from all over the world without any age limit.
Passepartout embraces innovative and original approaches to contemporary photography.
We welcome various artistic languages applied to the photographic image, including, but not limited to, experimentation and fusion of different genres.
The annual exhibition takes place in Rome, Italy, for two weeks to be seen. The exhibition will be hosted by 28 Piazza di Pietra Gallery, an international fine art gallery specialized in contemporary art of both emerging and established international artists. The gallery is located in the historic center of Rome where local and international visitors and art collectors gather. This modern gallery beautifully integrated and built on the ancient ruin of the Hadrian Temple structure is an impeccable site to display artworks of many genres.
- Passepartout Photo Prize: 500 euros
- Exhibition Prize: Participation in our collective annual exhibition in Rome, Italy
- Catalogue Prize: Featuring in our annual publication
- Sponsored Prizes:
- Fuori Gamut Prize – Large-format print of your work
- CSF Adams Prize – Portfolio review and workshop
- Entry fee: 18 euros (for 3 photographs) – you can submit up to 7 photographs with additional 4 euros per piece.
- Submission Deadline: July 26th, 2021
- Theme: Open theme – photographic works of any kind of artistic style, size and technique (digital, film and experimental processes) are accepted.
SUBMIT HERE https://www.passepartoutprize.com/form-view/2
- Announcement of the Winners: September 2021
- Announcement of the photographer selected for the exhibition and catalogue: Spring 2022
- Passepartout Annual Exhibition: Fall 2022
- Organized by: Il Varco Srls
- Partner Gallery: 28 Piazza di Pietra – Fine Art Gallery (Rome, Italy)
- Sponsors: Centro Sperimentale di Fotografia (CSF) Adams, Fuori Gamut – officina di stampa fine art, Greyout Studio, Rosini Cornici
To apply for this job please visit www.passepartoutprize.com.