Website Lullaland Sensory
Deadline: February 3, 2023
Who were looking for:
We are looking for a creative content writer with a proven track record of producing compelling social media content, web copy, blog posts or email campaigns. Your job will involve using our established online platforms to build awareness of our company both in the community and beyond. The content created will embody our brand’s voice and deliver consistent and valuable information to our target market. This part-time contract will allow you the flexibility to work remotely and according to your own schedule while simultaneously helping a small business drive growth through communication on their online platforms.
The right person:
- Has the ability to create bespoke brand graphics in Photoshop or Canva
- Is skilled at creating reels or equivalent video content that provides value, drives engagement and reaches new audiences.
- Experience creating engaging Instagram stories using the apps functionality to its fullest to create fun and informative information
- Has written communication that is concise and compelling and is able to quickly grasp brand tone of voice
- Is organized, detail-oriented, can manage timelines and plan social media content
- Is a proactive team member; can work with a team to develop campaigns and new (program) term launches; you can collaborate and brainstorm as required
- Is enthusiastic and creative and is a self-starter who works well in small teams or independently
- Likes a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an efficient and flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- Enjoys researching, reading and learning about baby development and sensory play
- Recognized training or education in Marketing or Communications
Bonus points if you:
- Share our interest or have education in the area of baby/early years development or early childhood education
- Are a parent or have caregiving experience
- Have social media experience at a brand or agency is a plus but not required
Working 6-8 hours weekly
Key Performance Indicators will include:
Social media growth (following) and overall engagement
How to apply:
Please email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Friday, Feb 3rd, 2023 with your resume and a brief email as to why you would be a great fit for this role. We will be interviewing successful candidates as they come, so don’t wait to submit your resume to us!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.