Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library
deadline: September 11, 2020
Sponsored by the Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library and hosted at Manitoba Hydro Place.
Date: Friday, November 20, 2020, 10am – 4pm
Set up will be on Friday, November 20, 2020, 8am – 10am
Location: Manitoba Hydro Place, 360 Portage Avenue
- The Made in the Middle Craft Market (formerly the Artisans Market) is a sale of unique, non-mass produced, handmade items.
- Artists residing in Manitoba will be given first consideration.
- All items considered for sale will be subject to a jury process.
- We will not consider the following for sale in the Made in the Middle Craft Market:
- Food or Candy
- Cosmetics or Scented Materials
- Commercially Made Items
- Weapons or Drug Paraphernalia
Table Fees: $60.00 – 8” table
Each vendor will have one 8’ table and a limited amount of space beside the table. Details regarding space layout will be made following the selection process.
All vendors must maintain and staff their booths for the full hours of the sale. Failure to do so may result in non-inclusion in the Made in the Middle Market in future years.
The event will be publicized by the sponsor and the host. Vendors may advertise to their customers and in their communities using promotional materials provided by MCML.
Submission Deadline: September 11, 2020
Notification: Applications will be notified of selection by October 7, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit c2centreforcraft.ca.