Manitoba Conservatory of Music and Arts is hiring a motivated Marketing & Communication Coordinator to join their team at our office in Winnipeg. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Marketing & Communications Coordinator will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of marketing & communications initiatives for the school.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and maintain all marketing efforts, including basic website maintenance, updates, print and electronic marketing pieces
- Assist our Marketing Consultant with social media strategies and initiatives to ensure a well-rounded strategy that builds awareness about our school and the programs that we offer
- Develop content for social media, newsletter material, presentations, community events and more
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data
- Research, coordinate and assist with the execution of promotional events, community outreach initiatives, information sessions, new marketing initiatives, school presentations etc.
- Assist with various public relations activities and functions
- Maintain marketing budget and develop progress reports & spreadsheets pertaining to communications outreach strategy
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post secondary education in marketing, creative communications, business (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with WordPress website
- Working knowledge of graphic design
- Knowledge, education or passion for music and the arts
- 2 years of professional marketing/communications experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining superior attention to detail
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends as necessary
Salary: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday – Thursday, 4 hours per day; with time off as follows: 2 weeks at Christmas and the month of July.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.