Have a passion for craft? Want to help be a voice in the craft and arts communities?
Manitoba Craft Council is crafting a Social Media A team!
The Manitoba Craft Council is dedicated and determined to promote contemporary craft in all forms, from ceramics, glass, jewellery, textiles, wood, metal, print, books and more! We also know the importance of engaging local and international audiences by campaigning for the understanding of these contemporary crafts, especially here in Manitoba on all platforms.
But with so much happening in this province and the expanding world of craft we need to assemble a social media A Team with their ears and devices on the streets to cover it all.
Hello Manitoba Craft Campaigners!
We are looking for creative, Instagram and social media savvy volunteers for each of the following fields to drive and post craft specific related content:
- Textiles and Fibre
- Able to create and source visual craft content (photo, video)
- Have a strong understanding of social media platforms, specifically Instagram
- A self-starter, able to take initiative within their role, and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Understand the importance of community engagement and brand reputation
- Have strong writing and visual eye to produce engaging content
- Have a passion for craft and understanding of MCC’s mission and engagement goals
- Able to commit to at least 6 months, posting a regular weekly post.
Then we want you!
Contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com to learn more and apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.