As the Membership Coordinator, this position is responsible for aiding membership tracking, communication, and development, increasing the number of people who support the Manitoba Craft Council (MCC) and C2 Centre for Craft as members, at all levels. The position will work closely with MCC staff and provide admin support to help grow our organization!
- Aid in managing the MCC Member database and updating all Member data
- Processing acknowledgment letters and membership fulfillment letters
- Working collaboratively with other staff on email and social media campaigns for membership and member events
- Executing membership mailings including mail merge and printing labels
- Other administrative support as required for MCC
- Experience in administrative support
- Excellent office and data entry skills
- Quick learner in computer systems or experience in (e.g. Sumac, Mailchimp, Microsoft Office)
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Able to commit to at least 6 months of weekly or bi-weekly shifts of 3-4 hours
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.