Website Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library
As the MCML Membership Coordinator, this person is responsible in aiding membership tracking, communication, development and increasing the number of people who support, visit and engage the C2 Centre fro Craft and MCML. The position will be working closely with MCML staff and provide additional admin support to help grow our organization!
- Managing the MCML Member database and updating all Member data.
- Processing acknowledgment letters and membership fulfillment letters.
- Working collaboratively with other staff on email and social media campaigns for membership.
- Executing membership mailings including mail merge and printing labels.
- Other administrative support as required for MCML.
- Experience of one of more years of administrative support duties
- Great office and data entry skills
- Quick learner in computer systems or experience in (e.g, Mail Chimp, Microsoft Office)
- Strong organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to commit to at least 6 months of bi-weekly shifts of 3-4 Hours
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.