Website Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library
Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library is looking for a detail-orientated, goal setting, craft-loving person to volunteer as our Membership Coordinator!
As the MCML Membership Coordinator, you are responsible for aiding membership tracking, communication, and development, increasing the number of people who support the C2 Centre for Craft and Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library, at all levels. The position will be working closely with MCML staff and provide admin support to help grow our organization!
- Managing the MCML Member databases and updating all Member data.
- Processing acknowledgment letters and membership fulfillment letters.
- Working collaboratively with other staff on email and social media campaigns for membership and member events
- Executing membership mailings including mail merge and printing labels.
- Other administrative support as required for MCML.
- Experience in administrative support duties
- Excellent office and data entry skills
- Quick learner in computer systems or experience in (e.g. Sumac, Mailchimp, Microsoft Office)
- Strong Organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Able to commit to at least 6 months of bi-weekly or monthly shifts of 3-4 Hours
Join us! Become a part of MCML: https://c2centreforcraft.ca/get-involved/volunteer/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.