Website Martha Street Studio
deadline: September 1, 2019
Martha Street Studio exhibits a wide range of print-based work from traditional to contemporary, including work that pushes the limits of what is considered printmaking. CARFAC fees are paid for selected exhibitions. We are currently programming for the year 2020/21.
If you wish to submit an application for a solo or group exhibition, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Gallery Submission 2019.’ If you are unable to send your submission by email you can mail it to:
Martha Street Studio c/o Gallery Programming, 11 Martha Street, Winnipeg, MB, R3B 1A2
Please include the following as a single PDF
- Project proposal (max 1 page – please indicate if you are open to a solo exhibition, group exhibition, or both)
- Artist statement (may include artist bio) (max 1 page)
- CV with contact information (max 2 pages)
- Image list corresponding to support material including title, medium, dimensions, and date
- Optional: Up to 2 items of extra support material such as proposed layout, essays, or reviews (max 5 pages for each written material
AND support material:
- Up to 12 jpeg images (1024 pixels x 1024 pixels maximum per image)
- Up to 5 minutes of video (sent by Vimeo, Youtube, or Google drive link, or on USB)
In an effort to make the submission process more accessible, we also accept applications in video format. Video applications are not to exceed 10 minutes and may be submitted as Vimeo, Youtube, or Google drive links. Video applications may be sent to email@example.com or to the above address on USB.
All applicants will be sent an email confirmation of receipt.
Please visit the Gallery page on our website for a downloadable floorplan.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.