Website The Jewish Foundation of Manitoba
deadline: February 28, 2020
Deadline – February 28
$5,000 per year awarded to one recipient *
Awarded to a Bachelor’s degree graduate or to a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student who is pursuing a university degree in one of the following areas: creative writing, film, fine arts, music, theatre or dance. This award is based on artistic achievement and/or merit, academic excellence, financial need and community involvement.
To be eligible for the Mona Gray Creative Arts Scholarship, an applicant:
- Must be a Manitoba resident or former Manitoban who has been out of the province for no longer than four years;
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree graduate or 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student;
- Must be pursuing a university degree full-time (60% course load minimum) in one of the following areas: creative writing; film;
- fine arts; music; theatre or dance.
Assuming the applicant meets the eligibility requirements set forth above, the following criteria will be used by the selection committee in awarding the scholarship:
- Artistic achievement and/or merit;
- Academic excellence;
- Financial need;
- Community involvement and/or volunteerism.
Scholarships are awarded for studies commencing in September of any given year.
To learn more or to apply click HERE
To apply for this job please visit www.jewishfoundation.org.