Website Studio Central
deadline: Dec 31, 2019
- Beyond greeting, general expectations include:
- Answering visitor inquiries about Studio Central, answering and redirecting calls, using the intercom, recording complete and concise messages.
- Asking visitors to sign guest book and monitoring who is coming and going through Studio Central.
- Ensure volunteers sign in and out for shifts and keep track of any missed or cancelled shifts.
- Invite guests to Creative Techniques and Cafe Central
Studio Central will provide a letter of reference, training, and supervision.
Studio Central is a project of Art Beat Studio Inc., a non-profit registered charity, and is located at 444 Kennedy Street in Central Park. Studio Central invites local artists and residents to participate in efforts to democratize the arts by volunteering in the implementation of programming at Studio Central and mentoring and encouraging emerging artists challenging personal, social, political, and environmental concerns through the arts.
Vision: To enable consumers of mental health services to engage in artistic expression that promotes recovery, empowerment and community.
Mission: To provide studio space, community and opportunity for creative initiative to facilitate mental, spiritual and economic health.
The objectives of Studio Central are:
To create opportunity for the alumni of Artbeat Studio’s core program to gain career path momentum by participating in the implementation of a comprehensive community-based arts program.
To provide residents of Central Park and North Portage area with professional mentorship in art related occupations, a safe space to work on projects, an opportunity to participate in a range of social activities and to deliver an art program that encourages dialogue and development of a cultural fabric comprised of diverse communities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.