June 11 – July 20 2018 (6 weeks)
This position provides support to the production team during the planning, setup, operation, and tear down of the festival and its two campgrounds as well as programming in Winnipeg. This is a hands-on position that will be mobile between Winnipeg and Birds Hill Park.
- Assist in communication with volunteer coordinators, vendors, and program participants
- Pick up and return of supplies and rental items from various locations
- Source and purchase supplies and equipment
- Support our environmental initiatives
- Coordinate on-site catering
- Manage petty cash float and receipts
- Inventory management for signs and equipment
- Support role in emergency management response
- Distribution and collection of equipment and supplies from festival venues
Qualifications & Assets
- Production experience for other festivals, films, arts organizations or major public events
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Experience attending the Winnipeg Folk Festival desirable
- Full-time student aged 15-30 intending to return to their studies in the next school year
- Drivers licence
Please send cover letter, a resume and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Production Runner in the subject line.
Deadline to apply is 5:00pm April 30, 2018
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.