Website Freeze Frame
deadline: May 30, 2020
Facilitating workshops are a rewarding and creative outlet for your film-making skills!
- Strong desire to work with children
- Must know how to use a camera and edit a film on a Macbook (Final Cut, Premiere, iMovie)
- Must be able to do physical work (carry equipment and stand in front of a class during a workshop)
- Provide a completed Child Abuse Registry form
- Bilingual (fluent in English and French) is an asset
Please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.