Film Grant Writing Workshop
April 1 - April 3$35 – $50
Are you interested in writing a grant but don’t know where to start? This is a grant writing course that will help you learn how to craft a grant.
This grant is recommended to people that are interested in applying for a grant or are in the process of writing a grant.
Day 1 – Basics of Grants
- Overview of the Grant process (What is a grant)
- Types of Grants and funding (Differences between funding streams)
- Preparing for a Grant (What you need to write a grant, when to apply)
- Writing and submitting Grant (Things to know when writing a grant)
- Winnipeg/Manitoba grants and funding (Local grant organization overview)
- After you get the grant (Reporting, Responsibilities, etc..)
Day 2 – Grant Workshop
- Cover anything missed day 1
- Participants can bring in a grant they are working on or looking to go after.
- Workshop the grants together as a group
- Go into more detail about any of subject that participants want to