- This event has passed.
Grant Writing Basics
March 30 - March 31$60 – $65
Are you currently working on or looking to begin a project that needs funding?
Learn how to craft a grant that encompasses the heart of your story and your unique passionate take on it. This workshop is recommended to people that are currently in the process of writing a grant.
Deadline: March 27, 2020
March 30 & 31, 2020
7 – 10 pm
- The Basics; what is the grant process and purpose?
- Types of grants and funding available and the differences between funding streams
- What you need to write a grant and when to apply?
- Writing and submitting grant; what is crucial to writing a successful grant?
- Winnipeg/Manitoba grants and funding – local grant organization overview.
- If you grant is approved, what is next? Example: reporting, timeline, responsibilities, etc.
- Follow up to Day 1
- Bring in a grant you are currently working on or idea for your project.
- Exploring the details and getting your questions answered