Hand-Drawn Animation with Leslie Supnet
October 17 at1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$30 – $60
*Note: This workshop will take place on Zoom. You will receive an email with the link to participate.
Create fast & fun hand-drawn GIFs between 3s – 10s long during this remote workshop with Leslie Supnet. Learn the basics of animation such as squash & stretch, easing, timing through the creation of animated GIFs. No experience necessary- just patience and willingness to learn! We will be drawing on paper – not in Photoshop. Afterwards, we can upload them to GIPHY (must create an account) to share with the world.
- 1 or 2 packs of 100 4″x6″ index cards (white or any colour of your choosing)
- Pencils, markers, pencil crayons, paint and/or Sharpies
- Masking tape
- Phone, point and shoot camera or scanner
- Tripod for your camera to shoot overhead
- Adjustable lamps or clamp lights
- Light table (preferred but OK if you don’t have one)*
*Participants have access to our light tables (which will be sanitized) before the workshop. Please email email@example.com to pick up on Friday.