- This event has passed.
Mastering DaVinci Resolve
February 25 - February 27$85 – $95
DaVinci Resolve is the leading software for colour correction in the film industry! And now it’s your turn to learn how to make your film video look even more captivating. Originally designed for Hollywood’s elite colorists, DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and TV shows than anything else because it lets you create images that are simply impossible with other tools. DaVinci is also the world’s fastest-growing and most advancing editing software!
Day 1: Colour Correcting
- Premiere vs Resolve vs Photoshop vs Final Cut Lightroom vs VSCO, etc.
- Exposure: Reading the waveform
- Contrast through sliders, curves, wheels
- Black/White levels, Highlight vs Whites, Shadow vs Blacks, Waveform/Eye, Hue vs Luminance vs Saturation, etc.
- Colour Balancing: Reading the Parade
- Dialling in the Teal in the shadows
- Grading a Clip in 3 nodes
- Master Clip Grading in Premiere
- Adjustment layers
- Colouring a TV Show
Day 2: Colour Grading
- Bringing a project into Resolve
- Waveforms & Parade in Resolve
- Colour Space conversion – working with log footage
- 3 base nodes to grade a clip
- Raw Clips
- Tracking, Window, Gradient, Noise Reduction Grain, Glow, Flare, etc.
- Timeline Nodes
- Grouping in Resolve, Master Clip Grading in Resolve, Grading a big project
- Film Emulation LUTs and why