- This event has passed.
Out of the Cupboard Printmaking Fun
December 8 - December 10$60
All skill levels. Ages 15 and up – this is a blended youth/adult workshop!
This printmaking workshop will inspire you to turn your pantry into out of the cupboard creations! You are invited to join experienced artist and instructor Glenna Evans for this creative studio time. We will be constructing printmaking tools from a variety of supplies including candles, veggies and string and applying with acrylics on a variety of different papers. Creating seasonal card fronts to abstract masterpieces, spend one or two days enjoying the freedom of learning, exploring and experimenting in a warm studio environment.
- Sketchbook (8″x11″ or larger, can be found at Dollarama for $2-$4)
- Old candles (pillar style works best, not in any containers)
- A few firm veggies: carrots, potatoes, turnip, garlic, radish, orange, apple, lime, celery…. A fun selection to play with!
- Any interesting variety of papers
- And, don’t forget a lunch!
- Note: all other supplies, such as paint, glue sticks, equipment, card stock, paper, etc, will be provided by Forum and is covered by the “Supply fee” when you register.
Dates: Sunday, December 8, 10am – 3pm &/or
Tuesday, December 10, 10am – 3 pm
Fees: One Day – $45, plus $15 supply cost = $60
Both Days – $75, plus $25 supply cost= $100