Skip to content
Eyes Wide Open
Common Myths about Collaborations and Partnerships are that:
- Effective collaborations are generally harmonious and have a low level of conflict.
- Effective collaborations and partnerships eliminate the potential or reality of competition.
- Sharing the project results in less work for each party.
- Undertaking a project through a collaboration will allow us to achieve our goals faster.
- Most collaborations and partnerships last until the end and result in achievement of the goals and objectives set out at the start.
- Cross- or inter-disciplinary collaborations are more difficult. Past success guarantees success in the future.
- We should be ready, willing, and able to collaborate or partner at any time it is asked or offered.
- Collaborations will guarantee leveraging support from others.