Creative Manitoba’s All Access Bursary Fund is designed to help Manitoban BIPOC* artists gain access to Creative Manitoba workshops, programs or coaching sessions where cost may be a barrier. Our goal is to create a space where all artists have the ability to further their knowledge regardless of financial circumstances.
We are committed to creating equitable, safe, and welcoming spaces that fully represent our diverse and intersectional membership and their needs, including the acknowledgement of various systems of power at play and how those affect our communities.
*Black, Indigenous, Persons of Colour
- Bursaries are available to BIPOC Artists who are Manitoban residents.
- Applicants may apply for a bursary valued up to $300 dollars once per year to subsidize the cost of workshops.
- Please note the bursaries are subsidies for Creative Manitoba workshops. They have no cash value
- There are a limited number of bursaries available that will be awarded throughout the year.
- There are no deadlines for this fund – applications will be accepted throughout the year on a first come, first served basis.
- Once approved, recipients may register and attend the Creative Manitoba workshop(s) or coaching session(s) of their choice, utilizing their individual promo code.
- Recipients may register for multiple workshops or coaching sessions throughout the year.
- Bursaries are valid for 1 year from the date approved, and must be utilized within that year.
- Recipients must become a member of Creative Manitoba in order to access their bursary.
- Recipients can re-apply to the Creative Manitoba All Access Bursary every year.
PLEASE NOTE: Creative Manitoba programs requiring a separate application/jury process (e.g. Art Of Managing Your Career) may be paid for with this bursary, providing that the individual meets all application requirements and is accepted into the program. Approval of the bursary does not guarantee that the applicant will be accepted into the program.
Please complete the following fillable form.
Forms will be reviewed and you will be emailed your results.
If you have any questions regarding this program or the application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org