If you’re in need of a space for events and meetings, Creative Manitoba offers private offices, board rooms, hot desks, and more. Make connections, share ideas, be inspired, and move your creative venture forward! To view any of our spaces or for any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting and Event Spaces
To view any of our spaces, please contact email@example.com or call 204-927-2787.
The following rates apply to daytime hours on weekdays (Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm). Please contact us for our evening and weekend rates as discounts may apply.
Online booking form available below space and rate details.
Maximum capacity is 12 people
- Tenants: $25/hour; $125/day
- Creative Manitoba members: $35/hour; $150/day
- Non-members: $40/hour; $175/day
Sacred Circle Rental
Maximum capacity is 15 people
Please note food and drinks are not allowed in the Sacred Circle
- Tenants: $30/hour; $175/day
- Creative Manitoba members: $30/hour; $175/day
- Non-members: $40/hour; $225/day
Creative Coworking Space
Creative Manitoba operates a shared office, hot desk, and meeting/event rental space for individuals and businesses that value creativity and collaboration. Members join a multidisciplinary community with tenants including designers, writers, agents, and artists in a professional and creative coworking space. Make connections, share ideas, be inspired, and move your creative venture forward!
To view any of our spaces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amenities (included with all rental fees)
- Shared reception services
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Kitchen facilities
- Coffee/tea/filtered water
- Use of meeting/huddle and boardrooms (4 hours of boardroom use per month included)
- Fee-based photocopier/printer access
- Post box rental (optional) $20/month (six month minimum)
4th Floor – Office 4F & 4G
- $750.00/month (month-to-month contract)
- Private office with two spaces and two locked doors featuring a wall cutout for an open concept feel
- 210 sq feet (spacious corner unit facing the corner of Arthur St. and McDermot Ave.)
300-245 McDermot Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 0S6
We are located on Treaty 1 territory, the original lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples, and the homeland of the Métis Nation.
Ways to access our space:
- Main entrance: Located at the intersection of McDermot Ave and Arthur St up several flights of stairs.
- Side entrance/delivery entrance: Located on Arthur St through a glass door then up eight steps to use the elevator.
- Accessible entrance: Located around the corner from the Arthur St entrance, at the back lane of Arthur St. Through the steel door, take the lift to bypass the eight steps, then take the elevator.
Please note, this door is always locked and unfortunately is not a power door. To have this door unlocked and/or to receive assistance during office hours Tuesday-Friday 10am-3pm, call 204-927-2787. (If you are attending an event outside of office hours, please make arrangements in advance.)
Our bathrooms are single-stall, gender-neutral, and accessible, although they do not have power doors. Creative Manitoba is a scent-reduced environment.
In 1893, this two-storey structure, designed by Hugh McCowan, was built by local builder D. D. Wood on the north side of McDermot Avenue for the printing and publishing firm of Stovel Company, run by brothers John Stovel, Augustus B. Stovel, and Chester D. Stovel. By 1900, the firm had outgrown its space so an additional two floors were added, again designed by McCowan. The building also housed the editorial office of Der Nordwesten, a German-language weekly newspaper, and other businesses. In mid-1916, a fire gutted the building and the Stovels rebuilt but did not reoccupy the block, instead moved to space elsewhere. The property was sold in 1940 to Kay’s Limited, a dry goods firm. The building is a municipally-designated historic site.