Members receive discounts on Creative Manitoba courses, classes and workshops.
Dates: February 12, March 5
Time: various sessions available between 1 and 4:30pm/3 appointments available each day
$40/hour for Creative Manitoba members
$30/hour for 2015, 2016 and 2017 Coach Access Program participants who are current Creative Manitoba members
A limited number of one-on-one coaching appointments are available for Creative Manitoba members working in arts, cultural and community organizations who are providing arts and cultural programming.
Chantel Mierau: Excel for financial reporting to arts funders
Chantel Mierau is a Winnipeg artist who has six years of experience as an Administrator in the non-profit sector, and is currently the Finance & Administration Manager at aceartinc. and co-chair of MARCC (Manitoba Artist Run Centre Coalition). She has also served as board member, secretary and treasurer of the Manitoba Craft Council. She has taught Excel formally for staff at Mentoring Artists for Women’s Art and is passionate about making the lives of arts administrators easier through spreadsheets.
Cancellation, rescheduling and substitutions policy for coaching sessions
- A minimum of 3 days’ advance notice is required to cancel a coaching session without penalty.
- When notice has been received to cancel a coaching session at least 3 days in advance, the session will be rescheduled or refunded. Rescheduling is subject to coach availability and is at the discretion of the coach.
- Exceptional circumstances such as sudden illness or family emergencies may be considered for cancellations. Proof may be required.
- Substitutions may be allowed for regularly scheduled coaching sessions. Please check with the coach first. Some exceptions may apply for funded program participants.
- Creative Manitoba reserves the right to make final decisions regarding cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions.
February 12, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
March 5, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Creative Manitoba reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event where a minimum registration level has not been met. Participants registered for an event that is cancelled by Creative Manitoba will receive a full refund.
Registrants may cancel up to one week before the event to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel within one week of the event start date. No refunds will be issued for registrants who do not attend.
Substitute participants are allowed in most cases, but not all. Please check with us ahead of time if you wish to send a substitute participant by calling 204-927-2787.
It is our intent that Creative Manitoba programs and events foster a supportive, nonthreatening environment for everyone to participate and share in - regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or cultural differences. We ask that you please be welcoming and respectful of world views that differ from your own.