Members receive discounts on Creative Manitoba courses, classes and workshops.
Dates: March 10
Time: various sessions available between 9:45 am and 4:30 pm
Price: $30/hour for Creative Manitoba members (video conferencing available)
Creative Manitoba is proud to offer our members and 245 McDermot tenants the chance to participate in our Expert Advice for Indie Artists Program, which provides access to personalized one-on-one coaching with arts professionals.
Areas of expertise:
- Website design
- Website development
- Graphic design
- Content strategy
- User experience design
- WordPress set up, training, and maintenance
Don Betts is a freelance website designer and developer who uses WordPress to create website solutions for his clients. He has a background working for not-for-profit organizations where he first started making websites. He has been building websites using WordPress for 8 years and has been active in the Winnipeg WordPress community. Don’s passion for matching good design with the goals of his clients has given him many opportunities to work with amazing people and organizations. He works primarily with small businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
Cancellation, rescheduling and substitutions policy for coaching sessions
- A minimum of 3 days’ advance notice is required to cancel a coaching session without penalty.
- When notice has been received to cancel a coaching session at least 3 days in advance, the session will be rescheduled or refunded. Rescheduling is subject to coach availability and is at the discretion of the coach.
- Exceptional circumstances such as sudden illness or family emergencies may be considered for cancellations. Proof may be required.
- Substitutions may be allowed for regularly scheduled coaching sessions. Please check with the coach first. Some exceptions may apply for funded program participants.
- Creative Manitoba reserves the right to make final decisions regarding cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions.
March 10, 2018
9:45 am - 4:30 pm
Creative Manitoba reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event where a minimum registration level has not been met. Participants registered for an event that is cancelled by Creative Manitoba will receive a full refund.
Registrants may cancel up to one week before the event to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel within one week of the event start date. No refunds will be issued for registrants who do not attend.
Substitute participants are allowed in most cases, but not all. Please check with us ahead of time if you wish to send a substitute participant by calling 204-927-2787.
It is our intent that Creative Manitoba programs and events foster a supportive, nonthreatening environment for everyone to participate and share in - regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or cultural differences. We ask that you please be welcoming and respectful of world views that differ from your own.