Members receive discounts on Creative Manitoba courses, classes and workshops.
Dates: March 14, March 21
Time: various sessions available between 9:45 am and 4:30 pm
Price: $30/hour for Creative Manitoba members (video conferencing available)
Creative Manitoba is proud to offer our members and 245 McDermot tenants the chance to participate in our Expert Advice for Indie Artists Program, which provides access to personalized one-on-one coaching with arts professionals.
Areas of expertise:
- QuickBooks (set up, functionality)
- GST registration and filing
- Bookkeeping (journal set up, financial tracking, financial projections)
- Tax advice for artists
Coach: Kathe Meseman has 25 years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting for small and medium size enterprises, and the non-profit sector. Services include initial financial setup or corporate re-structure, full cycle accounting and training, project costing/reporting, government remittances, payroll, month end and year end. Proficient in Quickbooks, Simply Accounting and Profile for personal and corporate income tax preparation.
Cancellation, rescheduling and substitutions policy for coaching sessions
- A minimum of 3 days’ advance notice is required to cancel a coaching session without penalty.
- When notice has been received to cancel a coaching session at least 3 days in advance, the session will be rescheduled or refunded. Rescheduling is subject to coach availability and is at the discretion of the coach.
- Exceptional circumstances such as sudden illness or family emergencies may be considered for cancellations. Proof may be required.
- Substitutions may be allowed for regularly scheduled coaching sessions. Please check with the coach first. Some exceptions may apply for funded program participants.
- Creative Manitoba reserves the right to make final decisions regarding cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions.
March 14, 2018
9:45 am - 4:30 pm
March 21, 2018
9:45 am - 4:30 pm
Creative Manitoba reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event where a minimum registration level has not been met. Participants registered for an event that is cancelled by Creative Manitoba will receive a full refund.
Registrants may cancel up to one week before the event to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel within one week of the event start date. No refunds will be issued for registrants who do not attend.
Substitute participants are allowed in most cases, but not all. Please check with us ahead of time if you wish to send a substitute participant by calling 204-927-2787.
It is our intent that Creative Manitoba programs and events foster a supportive, nonthreatening environment for everyone to participate and share in - regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or cultural differences. We ask that you please be welcoming and respectful of world views that differ from your own.