Cancellation policy for classes and events
Creative Manitoba reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class or workshop where a minimum registration level has not been met. Participants registered for a class or workshop that is cancelled by Creative Manitoba will receive a full refund.
Registrants may cancel up to one week before the class or workshop to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel within one week of the start date. No refunds will be issued for registrants who do not attend.
Substitute participants are allowed in most cases, but not all. Check with us ahead of time if you wish to send a substitute participant by calling 204-927-2787.
UPDATED COVID CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, DO NOT attend in-person workshops. Refunds will be given to anyone who cannot attend a workshop due to illness.
Cancellation, rescheduling and substitutions policy for coaching sessions
- A minimum of 3 days’ advance notice is required to cancel a coaching session without penalty.
- When notice has been received to cancel a coaching session at least 3 days in advance, the session will be rescheduled or refunded. Rescheduling is subject to coach availability and is at the discretion of the coach.
- Exceptional circumstances such as sudden illness or family emergencies may be considered for cancellations. Proof may be required.
- Substitutions may be allowed for regularly scheduled coaching sessions. Please check with the coach first. Some exceptions may apply for funded program participants.
- Creative Manitoba reserves the right to make final decisions regarding cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions.