To view any of our spaces please contact Mark Ennis at email@example.com or 204-927-2787.
3rd Floor – Office 3-I
- $600.00/month (month-to-month contract)
- Private office with locked door
- 120 sq feet (spacious corner unit facing King St.)
4th Floor – Office 4-F& 4-G
- $750.00/month (month-to-month contract)
- Private office with two spaces and two locked doors featuring a wall cutout for an open concept feel
- 210 sq feet (spacious corner unit facing the corner of Arthur St. and McDermot Ave.)
- Offices are NOT furnished
- $1350/month (month-to-month contract)
- 600 sq feet (spacious with big windows)
- Located on the 4th floor outside our Sacred Circle
- Recent electrical upgrade; great for a small tech company or an artist’s studio
Available November 1st
3rd Floor – Office 3-K
- $450.00/month (month-to-month contract)
- Private office with sliding door (no lock)
- 120 sq feet
4th Floor – Office 4-D (PICTURES COMING SOON)
- $500.00/month (month-to-month contract)
- Private office with locked door
- 99 sq feet (facing Arthur St.)
- Interior drop ceiling for more privacy
Meeting and event spaces
Online booking available below.
Boardroom rental (3rd floor)-maximum capacity: 14 people
- Tenants: $25/hour; $125/day
- Creative Manitoba members: $35/hour; $150/day
- Non-members: $40/hour; $175/day
Large classroom rental (4th floor)-maximum capacity: 60 people
- Tenants: $35/hour; $175/day
- Creative Manitoba members: $40/hour; $200/day
- Non-members: $50/hour; $250/day
Small classroom rental (4th floor)-maximum capacity: 20 people
- Tenants: $30/hour; $150/day
- Creative Manitoba members: $35/hour; $175/day
- Non-members: $45/hour; $225/day
Sacred Circle rental (4th floor)-maximum capacity: 40 people
*Please note food and drink is not allowed in the Sacred Circle
- Tenants and Creative Manitoba members: $30/hour; $175/day
- Non-members: $40/hour; $225/day
- Drop in rate $20/day
- 40 hours per month $150/month (2 hours of boardroom use included)
- 80 hours per month $275/month (2 hours of boardroom use included)
- Permanent desk $325/month (4 hours of boardroom use included)
Creative coworking space
Run by Creative Manitoba, 245 McDermot is a shared office space for individuals and businesses that value creativity and collaboration. Members join a multidisciplinary community with tenants including designers, writers, agents and artists in a professional and creative coworking space. Make connections, share ideas, be inspired and move your creative venture forward!
Private office rental (ask about availability)
- Rents starting at $400/month (4 hours of boardroom use included)
Post box rental (optional)
- $20/month (six month minimum)
Shared amenities (included with all rental fees)
- Shared reception services
- High speed wireless internet access
- Kitchen facilities
- Use of meeting/huddle and boardrooms
- Photocopier/printer access (for a fee)
- All bookings have a three hour minimum and an eight hour daily maximum.
- Day Rate assessed for bookings over 5 hours.
- Hourly Rate assessed for bookings under 5 hours.
- A $25/hour staffing surcharge may be added to bookings outside of normal office hours (10 am-5 pm Monday-Friday).
- All rental spaces are furnished as-is.
- Private office and hot desk rentals require a 50% deposit to be applied towards first month’s rent prior to move-in.
- Rentals are confirmed once full payment has been made.
- Rentals will require a $25 key deposit which will be refunded upon return of all keys.
- Rentals which are cancelled up to two weeks prior to booking will receive a 75% refund.
- Rentals which are cancelled up to one week prior to booking will be receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued to renters who cancel within one week of their booking.
- Last minute bookings made within one week of event are non-refundable.
No refunds will be issued for renters who do not arrive for or attend their booking. Creative Manitoba reserves the right to cancel confirmed bookings due to weather, natural disasters or conflict with Creative Manitoba activity. A full refund will be issued in such circumstances.
Creative Manitoba assumes no liability with any personal property situated in the licensed area or in the building. It is advised that each individual tenant shall obtain commercial general liability insurance, employer’s liability and worker’s compensation insurance during the term of a lease.
For more information, rental inquiries or to book a tour of 245 McDermot, contact Mark Ennis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-927-2787.
To book use the following form:
[bookly-form hide_number_of_persons=”1″ hide=”staff_members”]