Members receive discounts on Creative Manitoba courses, classes and workshops.
Registration deadline: January 11, 2018
Date: Friday, January 12, 2018
Creative Manitoba is proud to offer our members and 245 McDermot tenants the chance to participate in one-on-one coaching with arts and industry professionals. The cost for members and tenants is $30 for 60 minutes.
Video chat is available for all coaching sessions if unable to attend in person. Once registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an online coaching session.
Andrew Buck has a business law practice, with a focus on electronic commerce issues. He provides guidance about online delivery of goods and services, privacy and access to information, anti-spam law compliance and intellectual property control and capitalization. His practice also includes a significant research and analysis component. Andrew advises clients on a variety of issues, creates policies and advocates on behalf of his clients, to help them respond to their legal challenges and opportunities. Andrew received his law degree from the University of Manitoba in 2009, and he was awarded the University Gold Medal for the highest standing in the Bachelor of Laws program. He was called to the Bar in 2010.
Areas of expertise:
- Corporate law and business organization
- Intellectual property
Please note–Your one-on-one coaching session will focus on legal information in general. Andrew Buck cannot give personalized legal advice on any particular issue without entering into a lawyer/client agreement.
Cancellation, rescheduling and substitutions policy for coaching sessions
- A minimum of 3 days’ advance notice is required to cancel a coaching session without penalty.
- When notice has been received to cancel a coaching session at least 3 days in advance, the session will be rescheduled or refunded. Rescheduling is subject to coach availability and is at the discretion of the coach.
- Exceptional circumstances such as sudden illness or family emergencies may be considered for cancellations. Proof may be required.
- Substitutions may be allowed for regularly scheduled coaching sessions. Please check with the coach first. Some exceptions may apply for funded program participants.
- Creative Manitoba reserves the right to make final decisions regarding cancellations, rescheduling and substitutions.
January 12, 2018
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Creative Manitoba reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event where a minimum registration level has not been met. Participants registered for an event that is cancelled by Creative Manitoba will receive a full refund.
Registrants may cancel up to one week before the event to receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel within one week of the event start date. No refunds will be issued for registrants who do not attend.
Substitute participants are allowed in most cases, but not all. Please check with us ahead of time if you wish to send a substitute participant by calling 204-927-2787.
It is our intent that Creative Manitoba programs and events foster a supportive, nonthreatening environment for everyone to participate and share in - regardless of gender, ability, ethnicity or cultural differences. We ask that you please be welcoming and respectful of world views that differ from your own.